Senior Revenue Accountant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Review customer contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment in accordance with ASC 606
- Support global revenue manager with analysis and intelligence on our customer contracts and the associated revenue recognition
- Analyze and report key revenue metrics and results
- Provide guidance to the order entry team to ensure customer contracts are recorded accurately
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Accounts Receivable teams on all customer contract matters
- Perform the monthly close tasks associated with revenue; preparation of various reconciliations, revenue journal entries and revenue related analysis
- Work closely with external audit team regarding all quarterly review and annual audit requirements
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of global revenue process controls
- Support the completion of all revenue related disclosures in the financial statements
- Participate in ad‐hoc projects as required
- Minimum 6 years of public accounting experience
- 3‐5 years of experience in a general ledger accounting or revenue accounting role
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- CPA Plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills, NetSuite accounting system and Salesforce CRM a plus
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.