Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Posted on 2/16/2022
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience building action-based, cross-channel Braze canvases (and can pass our technical test) utilizing conversion-boosting capabilities such as connected content, rich push notifications, etc
- Strong background in conversion, retention and re-engagement strategies
- Experience analyzing marketing campaigns, running A/B tests and providing actionable recommendations
- Strong short-form writing skills as well as HTML proficiency
- App engagement expertise and knowledge of channel-specific best practices and benchmarks
- Exceptional project management and organization skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to drive projects autonomously while also effectively working cross functionally
- Highly effective communicator; comfortable using Zoom and Slack as main forms of communication on a daily basis
- Craft behavior-driven, cross-channel campaigns (mostly push notifications, email, in-app) at scale to drive meaningful engagement, program adherence and mitigate churn to help Omada members achieve their health goals
- Align with key partners to identify gaps and opportunities in the member journey to leverage Braze
- Ensure cohesive notification strategy across all Omada programs including diabetes prevention, diabetes/hypertension management, and physical therapy
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies as they relate to key conversion events and engagement metrics
- Apply a deep understanding of consumer mindset and behavior to messaging personalization and customization
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we're not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada's progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together
- Remember Why We're Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it
- Digital health, telehealth and/or health-focused app experience
- Ensuring HIPAA compliance in notification strategy
- B2B2C experience
Digital care solution
Omada aims to inspire people to make lasting health changes on their own terms. They partner with health plans and employers to equip members with personalized tools, resources, and support to improve their health one step at a time.
- Remote first - Join Omada from anywhere in the US. No matter where you’re located, we budget for travel so your team can come together.
- Flexible vacation - Invest in yourself and your loved ones with flexible time away and monthly wellness days.
- Parental leave - We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.
- Omada program - Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Meeting-free days - Every Wednesday afternoon, we observe company-wide focus time with nothing on the calendar.
- Resources to thrive - Invest in inclusion with resource groups, equity training, and a cross-functional team dedicated to belonging.
- Seek context
- Act boldly
- Deliver results
- Succeed together
- Remember why we're here
- Start with trust