’s Vision AI technology provides its clients the ability to auto-measure their physical operations using their own IP cameras. There are over a billion IP cameras deployed in the world, and curbFlow’s mission is to convert them to more valuable, real-time measurement tools so they can collect business-critical data like pedestrian and vehicle counts for retail and QSR’s, guest tracing for commercial real estate, staff engagement in hospitality, and queue times and throughput for live entertainment, to name a few of our clients’ use cases.
Enterprise clients include Taco Bell/Yum Brands, NYC’s largest 7-11 franchisee, Goodwill, Brightline, Merlin Entertainments (owner of Legoland) and JBG Smith, developer of Amazon’s HQ2.
curbFlow is venture funded by General Catalyst and Initialized Capital.
Leadership & Culture
curbFlow is founded by a former Y Combinator founder with a meaningful exit under his belt. The company has operated as a distributed team since its founding in 2018 with team members living throughout North America, with hub offices in New York, Washington DC-area and Vancouver.
Up to now, the Founder & CEO has been handling all enterprise sales. Now that leads and revenue are growing quickly, the Company has started building out its BDR team, and is now developing an inside sales force to respond to any of the seven performing marketing channels. The first sales hire at curbFlow will be an integral role at the company and have first opportunity to sell to some of the company’s largest enterprise opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Be the first sales hire at curbFlow and have an integral role with the opportunity to sell to some of the largest enterprise opportunities
- Grow new enterprise client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline
- Deliver an above-and-beyond client experience through using every communication channel, including travel to highest priority clients
- Communicate the curbFlow vision and opportunity for prospects, through a combination of quantitative ROI and qualitative value propositions
- Think creatively on how to assess & enhance the client’s ability to use curbFlow-sourced data to produce a meaningful ROI
- Expect the unexpected: you’ll adapt quickly and solve problems when things don’t go as planned
- Own effective meeting handoffs from BDR team to ensure the ideal client experience
- Cultivate and qualify new inbound leads that turn into quality opportunities
- Own the end-to-end full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Collaborate with Marketing & BDR teams to qualify new leads
- Build strong relationships and champions within prospects to drive deal to close
- Partner with other curbFlow teams (e.g. marketing, operations, and product) to improve our go-to-market narrative and motion
- Manage your sales pipeline in Hubspot according to best practices
- Contribute to curbFlow’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction
- Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency
Who You Are
- At least 4 years of enterprise SaaS sales experience as an Account Executive
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Desire to learn and explain curbFlow’s Vision AI to leads, customers and channel partners
- Fast technical learner, without needing to be an engineer
- Collaborative and instinctive team player, knowing when to pull in teammates to help close an opportunity
- Experience in the early, high-growth stages of a SaaS startup before systems and processes have been completely established and excited to help build them
The first sales hire at curbFlow will be an integral role at the company and have the first opportunity to sell to some of the company’s largest enterprise opportunities.
Why bet on Vision AI and curbFlow?
1. Huge industry hiding in plain sight: auto-measuring physical operations activity at scale
2. Large chasm between customer knowledge and market availability, i.e. customers don’t know what is available and possible in the market
3. No clear leader; everyone is small and unbranded (i.e. no Amazon or Google in the room to compete with)
4. The tech is very modular, allowing curbFlow and its customers to invent whole new use cases on a regular basis
5. curbFlow has developed the tech and data pipelines over four years and several million dollars, and is now ready to scale
6. curbFlow is already emerging as the market leader in auto-measuring with CV by working with customers like Merlin Entertainments, Taco Bell/Yum!, Goodwill, JBG Smith, City of Washington DC and Brightline to name a few.