Senior Software Engineer - .Net Core (Remote)
Posted on 7/26/2022
Dallas, TX, USA • Remote
- 5+ years of software development experience focused on application development
- An in-depth understanding of Microsoft web application stack; .NET Core and C#
- A solid understanding of unit testing, TDD, and automated testing. We can't stress this enough!
- Experience working with databases using SQL and migrations (no stored procedures)
- Experience developing for distributed systems (NServiceBus), message queues, caching (Redis) and web sockets (SignalR)
- Comprehensive understanding of AWS tools like Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB
- Familiar with software development methodologies; including Agile and Scrum
- Have the skill and patience to craft semantic HTML and CSS to meet responsive design and cross-browser requirements
- Exposure to using source control systems and workflows in a small team environment - preferably with Git and Gitflow
- Be driven and positive with the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment
Comprehensive solution for home needs
At Angi, they invest their resources into growing their business and their people. Angi's mission is to help the best consumers find the best service providers and promote happy transactions remains the same.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
- Start with the customer
- All about talent
- Strength in diversity
- Create & build momentum
- Be an owner
- Disagree as individuals, deliver as a team
- Drive growth
- Better today, perfect tomorrow
- Do more with less
- Deliver results
- Data beats opinion
- Enjoy the journey