Sales Enablement Security Analyst
Updated on 3/20/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Industry-related bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in contract/proposals management, sales administration, technical writing, product management, or a related field
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent writing abilities
- Familiarity with various Cybersecurity frameworks and compliance standards
- Support our Account Managers, Sales team and Contract team by completing vendor forms and other documentation required by the prospect/customer
- Meet as needed with customers and prospects to understand their security/compliance needs and explain IXL's security posture
- First point of contact to respond or redirect technical security/compliance inquiries
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to management and designated departments
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required
- Create, administer, and maintain a knowledge base for security and compliance related matters
- Keeping up with compliance requirements, security frameworks and amendments to regulations
- Work closely with the other members of the Security team to understand our security posture and propose changes
- Verifying and coordinating security plans with outside vendors
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.