Software Developer in Test Intern
Posted on 7/26/2022
Remote in USA
- Student currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree or higher
- Student currently located in Florida
- Strong willingness to learn from industry professionals
- Experience testing on one or multiple platforms, such as AR/VR, iOS, Android, Windows or Web platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Ability to break down bugs into their core repeatable components
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Collaborate with your team to define test scope and strategy
- Test the projects and run test suite passes
- Enter, update, and maintain issues in the project Bug Database
- Enter, update, and follow the bug management cycle in the JIRA
- Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the QA process
- Provide functional, UI, happy path, sanity, smoke, network, API, and regression testing
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, internal clients, as well as customers, prospects, and vendors
- Experience in developing and executing test plans and test scripts
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD, API testing, backend validation, cloud, stress & load testing
- Familiarity with game or general software development
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Postman, Swagger
- Experience using Unity
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.