Updated on 3/15/2023
Austin, TX, USA
Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- Excited by challenging problems and enjoys working through complex solutions
- Possess a determined attitude and ability to "figure it out"
- Energetic and enjoys building relationships and brings passion to your work
- Constantly seeking to learn and grow, aware of areas of strength and areas for improvement, and open to learning from others
- Brings a "can-do" attitude, approaching responsibilities with energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- Aspires to grow your career as the company scales
- Must have FINRA Series 57 or 55 (must have)
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- US equities market making
- Quantitative trading
- Proprietary trading
- Asset management
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Experience working with large datasets in Excel and other data management tools
- Familiarity with quantitative and fundamental trading models
- Responsible for completing tasks on time and to a high quality while managing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Management of a portfolio digital asset securities
- Adding new third party ATS subscribers including prop traders and market makers
- Use critical thinking & analytical skills to analyze complex data sets and make decisions
- Troubleshooting trading strategy challenges and third party integrations
- Implementation of trading strategy optimizations
- Working across multiple technology platforms to create trading strategies, and generate internal and external reporting
- Project/Product management including focus on contributing to projects, organizing stakeholders and managing multiple milestones
- Partnering with the other members of the trading team to enhance internal tools & processes
- Feedback & test new Trading products to help drive future enhancements
- Explain strategy & optimizations to internal & external partners
- Articulation of MiQ's trading technology and expertise to external partners and clients
- Leverage personal network to add additional third party liquidity providers to the ATS
- Open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working
- Trading innovation is essential in the DeFi space. This person will partner with Product and Engineering to create novel features, functionalities, and operational processes
- Using third party and proprietary technology to create bespoke trading strategies and custom algorithms
- experience: 1+ years of experience running programmatic campaigns
Alternative assets on the blockchain
Securitize is modernizing capital markets by enabling digital securities, making it easier for eligible investors to own, manage, and trade digital securities within designated capital markets for equity, funds, fixed income, and real estate.
- Fully Remote - Work from wherever you are. We seek the best people, and they don’t all live in one city. We offer the ability to work from one of our global offices, or from wherever you happen to be.
- Wellbeing & Healthcare - Your health and wellbeing is a top priority. We offer multiple choices so that you can find an option that fits your personal needs.
- Perks - We can’t get into all of them here, and they change a bit country by country, so make sure to ask us about them when we talk!