One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
As a member of our Growth team, you’ll help lay the foundation for a fully scaled, best in class marketing organization responsible for driving new enrollments in Hinge Health’s expanding suite of offerings. You will help to build, scale and evolve our email channel, one of the largest and most impactful ways we engage and convert users across the funnel. You will accelerate email channel experimentation, segment campaigns to optimize for specific customer sets and closely align efforts across functions. You will use data and experience to assess channel improvement opportunities then independently design and run experiments to validate and optimize performance.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Support development and communication of the team’s vision and strategy to improve the impact of our email channel on company goals.
- Manage development of email marketing programs, including audience segmentation, campaign set up, QA, approval and performance monitoring.
- Partner with the Data and Marketing Operations teams to execute A/B and multivariate tests based on experimentation hypotheses to continuously improve performance and drive growth.
- Help develop cross-functional processes to increase experimentation velocity.
- Monitor changes in email industry best practices and privacy standards and guide our email channel evolution to overcome obstacles and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team to secure resources, maintain alignment and properly configure and execute experiments and campaigns.
- Collaborate across an array of internal functions including engineering, creative, copywriting and data to deliver high-quality campaigns that align with brand attributes.
- Have a point of view and provide recommendations on campaign structure, targeting and segmentation opportunities, creative approach and testing opportunities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years executing high volume email programs, preferably for a B2C product.
- Demonstrated success driving email channel engagement and acquisition using segmentation, personalization and triggered communications.
- Experience writing clear and thoughtful creative briefs that provide the direction needed to closely align cross functionally with design and copywriting teams.
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and energetic, proven ability to work independently, learn quickly and drive toward defined goals and targets.
- Experience with Iterable or other enterprise ESP using technical integrations to power workflow automations and personalization.
- Competence using SQL and/or data visualization tools such as Tableau for analyzing experiment results.
- Experience developing digital go-to-market strategies and supporting new product and/or feature launches.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you’re interested - we’d love to hear from you.