SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We’re looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Who are we looking for?
SentinelOne is searching for an Sr. Manager, IR Cyber Risk to help us expand strategically within the Incident Response and databreach ecosystem(“IR Partners”).
The Sr. Manager, IR Cyber Risk will own the relationships of SentinelOne’s engagements with North American IR partners , and corresponding sales pipeline from these IR Partners, working in tandem with channel and MSP business managers. The IR Cyber Risk Director oversees IR partner Onboarding, Enablement, Engagement Support, Sales Pipeline and Thought Leadership activities to drive more security breach engagements and corresponding pipeline for the SentinelOne sales and MSP teams.
Primary capabilities sought include the expertise to hunt and engage (sell) to senior IR Partner business leaders and their technical teams (influence, persuade, and engage). You will provide business and competitive differentiators to win their commitment to POC the SentinelOne platform. You will guide the IR partner through the decision/agreement process working closely with the SentinelOne technical team and facilitate relationships across the data breach ecosystem.
An ideal candidate will possess executive communication and technical skills to interact with IR partner managing directors, incident responders, sales engineers and marketing teams. This candidate will think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical opportunities to grow the SentinelOne IR partner ecosystem. You will listen to your IR partner’s needs and involve SentinelOne product management teams to enhance our platform to meet their needs for development and integrations with third party products.
The candidate should possess a strong background in Account Management and the related databreach markets. You should be comfortable with our competitions’ strengths/weaknesses and be able to articulate “WhyBuy S1” as the EDR platform of choice. As the voice of SentinelOne, you will have the opportunity to participate in IR partner and industry events and contribute content to promote thought leadership.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead IR partner acquisition/onboarding, sales process, POC and IR agreement completion
- J.D. preferred
- Experience working with outside counsel on breach matters
- Build quarterly IR Partner sales pipeline, carrying a pipeline quota
- Drive engagements with IR partners through completion and into deal registration
- Educate these IR partners on customer-driven use cases that lead to licensing and MSP offerings
- Gather, track, and translate IR partner feedback and help influence and inform the SentinelOne product roadmap related to the IR partner use case
- Present to IR and SentinelOne executive leadership; provide periodic market review sessions to strengthen the skills of our IR partners
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineering and other internal organizations across SentinelOne on a regular basis.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 10+ years of Account Management/ Sales Development experience, ideally in Incident Response, Law or security technology consulting.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to provide business guidance to audiences of varying technical abilities including, executives, SOC leaders, IR teams and marketing teams.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and share your knowledge with the community around you.
- Willingness to make mistakes in a dynamic environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience in either incident response, data privacy and security
- Prior experience in sales or BD management
- Bachelors of Arts or Science, advanced degrees preferred (JD, MSc).
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will join a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.