Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol, Ccip
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing engineering teams. The ideal candidate for this role needs to have managed at least 5+ engineers
- Experience in owning & managing a critical consumer product and/or technologies (either internal or external) used by 100s users
- Experience managing a large-scale production environment for a mission-critical product (with high availability, reliability, and resiliency)
- Experience managing remote teams. Our team is fully remote and highly distributed geographically, and so are our stakeholders. You should be very familiar with both the advantages and the challenges that remote can bring
- Software engineering degree / comp science background
- Startup experience
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3. It will be hard to be successful at this role if you don't understand what we are doing and why
- Develop the engineering roadmap and strategy in alignment with the product roadmap
- Own execution and delivery of core protocol, milestones and features
- Efficiently manage the CCIPs production environment with high availability, reliability, and resiliency
- Empower, challenge, and coach a team of engineers to grow their impact as individual technical leaders by providing them context and continuous feedback
- Take ownership of the engineering hiring pipeline, and grow the team by hiring exceptional engineers
- Work with leaders across the company to drive the best-in-class engineering practices that enable developers to contribute effectively
Open-source, data-enabled blockchain solutions
Chainlink provides reliable tamper-proof inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlinks provide a reliable connection to external data, that is provably secure end-to-end.
Company Core Values
- Being part of an idea meritocracy: We take ownership in the work we do and value real impact. There are no limits to what you can get involved in.
- An open-source software ethos: We’re driven by creating a public good. What we build is by everyone, for everyone.
- Being immersed in excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards—for our teams, our product, and our position in the ecosystem.
- Building a world changing product: Smart contracts are redefining major industries, and we’re at the forefront of this global shift.
- Being part of a high growth startup: Experience rapid personal and professional growth by accessing a broad scope of work and exceptional mentorship.
- Autonomous, remote & flexible work: We’re a remote-first workplace that values autonomy, flexibility, and results.