Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
Join a team of Product Marketing professionals focused on driving the adoption and expansion of Glia’s Interaction Platform. Glia is a category-creating company, and our ground-breaking product is seeing rapid uptake in the market. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for shaping how Glia’s product portfolio (Glia Digital Customer Service, Glia Call Center and Glia AI Management) is positioned in the market, and equip sales and customer success to drive the rapid adoption of Glia solutions.
Operating a nexus within Glia, in this cross-organization role you will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing, as well as clients and partners, to gather needs, keep abreast of trends, and deliver outstanding strategies, content and programs to drive the business forward. This position will focus on positioning and messaging for the company’s platform, offer commercialization, portfolio pricing and packaging and market intelligence.
What You’ll Do
You will be a key part of the Product Marketing team that has the following responsibilities:
- Product Adoption - Develop strategies and programs to accelerate the adoption of Glia technologies, including equipping other internal organizations with the product and market knowledge they need to be successful in their roles.
- Offer Commercialization - plan the introduction of new Glia offers, develop content, training and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Market Intelligence – be an expert on developments in the market; be an expert on the competition. Equip sales and partners with the tools they need to win, and use insights to help shape product strategy.
- Category Messaging - develop product positioning & messaging that differentiates Glia.
- Pricing & Packaging - own strategies for pricing new Glia product capabilities and adapting Glia’s pricing to changing marketing conditions.
- Content - Work closely with the Content Marketing team to build and curate tools and content to market, sell, and upsell Glia solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Marketing
- Fintech sector experience is a plus
- Prior experience with pricing and packaging, particularly at a portfolio level
- Ability to conduct strategic engagements with executive-level staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with all areas of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities, manage multiple priorities and lead cross-functional projects.
- BA/BS or related work experience
- East coast time zone preferred for maximum overlap with product management teams.
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia’s Career FAQs