Mid-Commercial, New Logo
Posted on 3/20/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- 2+ years or more of SaaS sales closing experience, preferably for a multi-product company
- Proven success in closing new logo opportunities
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Demonstrated, proven success in relationship building, pipeline management, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com , Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and/or 6Sense
- Contribute to the winning environment by committing to your own self development and cheering on and adding to the development of your teammates
- Build and manage a territory plan that builds a realistic plan towards quota achievement
- Prospect approximately 50-60% of your own pipeline by leveraging the Outreach platform. Tasks will include daily research, cold calling, sending email campaigns and using tools such as 6Sense, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn
- Conduct thorough discovery calls where you clearly identify the pain and needs of senior executives (CEO, CRO, CFO, CMO, VP of Sales Operations)
- Demonstrate the Outreach platform's ability to solve high level pains
- Work deals from discovery to close within a typical 30-60 day sales cycle
- Accurately identify risk within deals by using the MEDDPIC methodology and work with your leadership, internal partners and executives to mitigate those risks
- Forecast deals appropriately using Outreach's forecast methodology
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective