Posted on 7/29/2022
- The ideal candidate has previous experience developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy with high-quality results. They are considered the “glue” in the overall process as projects are prioritized and executed
- 4 yrs+ of digital program management experience
- Strong command of the digital and social media channels
- Experience working with creative teams and a solid understanding of the creative process
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written)
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, vision, and resource planning to teams working through complex programs and launches
- Proven track record working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus)
- Ability to use effective, common Marketing tools ( e.g.Google Workspace, Asana, etc.)
- Work directly with the VP of Marketing to oversee the strategy and execution of a unique test and learn agile marketing team
- Ensure successful creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across digital advertising; Paid search/Paid social, Display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing, and website conversion optimization
- Build and execute testing roadmaps to drive continual optimizations, new channel growth, creative insights, and audience learnings
- Optimize the marketing mix based on performance metrics identified during testing and create plans to scale strategies where it makes sense
- Actively measure the performance of all marketing campaigns and work closely with the Analytics team to develop the digital narrative and communicate results to the broader team
- Identify areas of improvement where automation can be implemented to improve conversion
- Management of multiple digital teams and oversight of a 7-figure budget
- Partner with department heads and marketing leaders to gather information to understand the priorities and needs of the different segments of our business and ensure the function is aligned with their priorities, as well as the QuickNode go-to-market strategy
- Establish project goals, budgets, timelines, and measures of success for departmental projects
- Serves as digital marketing subject matter expert and point of contact for projects managed by other cross-functional teams to ensure that the department's requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions
- Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, ongoing education, and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.Manages daily departmental operational tasks, including department P&L budgets and completing accounting duties
- Prepares updates, reports, and budget forecasts to inform key business leaders of the team's progress on achieving established goals and priorities
Blockchain API & node infrastructure
QuickNode's mission is to help blockchain ecosystems scale, by providing accessible core infrastructure. The company operates a web3 developer platform which helps users build & scale blockchain-powered applications (dApps). QuickNode provides a global API that provides instant access to over 12 networks including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana.
Company Core Values
- Excellence: Working towards the best possible outcome is the only acceptable strategy for us. In our pursuit of excellence, we understand that clarity is key - so we add context to every ask or large interaction including source, supporting evidence, any convictions, stakeholders and any logic or reasoning used to reach a conclusion.
- Progress: We show up with a growth mindset, every single person on the team can learn. In fact, we know it's important to never stop learning - from each other, customers and our craft. We believe that if we learn daily, our goal of simple and elegant solutions becomes exponentially easier to achieve over time.
- Humility: It is important to recognize each and every day that our customers are the reason we work so hard. Customers come first. Additionally, we believe kindness is a cornerstone of our success - we treat each other and customers with kindness and trust that every person we interact with has positive intentions.
- Trust: We expect every person working on QuickNode to speak with integrity, honesty, and truthfulness, and say only what they mean or desire. Use their words in a positive direction of truth and love. Perhaps most importantly we want to trust every team member to take ownership of their actions.
- Passion: We know that all of the previous principles are only worth anything if you're passionate about the mission, the team you work with and the work itself. Every single person on the QuickNode team is dedicated to making QuickNode the absolute best experience, both internally and externally!