Product Designer - Enterprise Applications
Posted on 5/3/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, PhD)
- Proficiency designing high-fidelity mockups using Figma, Sketch or other industry tools
- Subject Matter Expertise in interaction design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including thorough and methodical attention to detail
- Ability to communicate concepts and recommendations confidently to a variety of audiences
- Ability to self-manage time and work independently or as part of a team
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, PhD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Design, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- Demonstrated ability designing for enterprise, SaaS
- A portfolio of impeccably executed enterprise product design
- Group facilitation and teaching (design thinking) skills a plus
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.