Technical Artist - New Grad
Posted on 4/14/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Has experience creating or working with game-ready assets
- Is an expert user of at least one 3D modeling tool (e.g. Maya/Houdini)
- Has strong experience with Unreal Engine or other real-time engines (e.g. Frostbite, Unity)
- Has a solid understanding of Python and procedural game art pipelines
- Has a strong grasp of shaders and real-time game engine logic
- Create tooling to assist artists in building large scale procedural worlds in a variety of different environments (e.g. suburban, urban, cities, off-road, and warehouses)
- Develop complex logic inside a real-time engine
- Work closely with simulation engineers to ensure that our generated models provide sufficient fidelity for simulation
- Prior experience in creating virtual worlds for AV simulation
- Expertise in photogrammetry and similar approaches to recreate environments
- Houdini experience
- C++ experience
- Experienced in creating materials/shaders using node-based material editors, virtualized textures, and particle systems
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.