2024 US Summer Internship
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Produces interactive gaming and entertainment experiences
Activision Blizzard, Inc. stands as a global leader in interactive entertainment, boasting a diverse portfolio of popular franchises and the largest gaming network worldwide, reaching hundreds of millions of users across 196 countries. The company's culture fosters a sense of purpose and belonging, building communities around immersive gaming experiences and offering a variety of platforms for every type of player. Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for five consecutive years, Activision Blizzard attracts top talent in tech, media, and entertainment, demonstrating its competitive advantage in the industry.
Santa Monica, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 5%
2 year growth↑ 37%
Derby, KS, USA • Austin, TX, USA • San Mateo, CA, USA • Carlsbad, CA...
Art, Graphics & Animation
- Pursuing an associates, bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating April 2024 - July 2025
- Available to participate in a 12-week internship starting in late-May or mid-June
- Currently residing in the US or open to relocating oneself to the US
- Exhibits learning agility; has the ability to think differently, and/or grasp and apply new skills and concepts
- Approaches problems in a clear, well-organized, and solutions-oriented manner
- Demonstrate strong key-frame animation skills
- Proficient in a 3D software package like Maya or Max
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya…But a strong desire to learn beyond Maya
- Exceptional communications skills
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
- Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
- We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to [email protected] General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest
- The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners