Business Operations, Polygon Studios
Posted on 5/20/2022
- 10+ years in project management or strategy and operations
- Ability to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and confidence leaning into change management to anticipate and play out issues before they arise
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to digest complex data and present findings in a clear manner that drives decision making and outcomes, influencing others to act
- Ability to go beyond the recommendation to execution
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills to effectively influence and manage expectations with senior management and cross-functional teams
- A desire to learn as you'll often be answering questions that have never been answered before, which requires a high level of intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to dive into new problems, domains, tools, and techniques
- An enthusiasm for all facets of web3; staying on top of industry trends is a big plus
- Planning and Business Rhythm: Run organizational planning in alignment with all functions to develop objectives setting & key results (OKRs) processes, reporting processes (e.g. QBRs), resource planning and hiring, internal engagement and communications
- Business Process Improvement: Manage and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations. This includes optimizing day to day business operations, launching and scaling new initiatives, creating and deploying new operational processes
- Systems Review: Assess current utilization of systems/software and work with stakeholders for continuous improvement to ensure frictionless processes are in place. Make recommendations for new systems and processes when needed
- Remote Work Philosophy: Develop necessary strategies and systems to promote effective work from home practices globally
- Partner to Human Resources: Support the creation of leadership development strategies, succession planning and organizational design
Secondary scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain
Polygon's mission is to ensure access to a decentralized future for everyone. The company is building infrastructure to build and scale dApps. With over 19k+ dApps using Polygon to scale their performance, Polygon is fostering the growth of Web3 applications by providing the infrastructure needed for Web3.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Company Core Values
- Onwards and upwards: Be part of a fast-expanding team and grow with us.
- Peers perfect: Join an amazing community and work with the best in the game.
- Together we fly: We have got your back, always. Let’s work together, grow together.
- Write your future: With us, you’re going to script your story in the epic Web3 revolution.
- Your search ends here: Join the most talented and diverse set of people across the globe.
- The Stage is Yours: The only thing we’re missing here is you!