Senior Growth Manager
Posted on 5/11/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 5+ years performance advertising experience such as marketer, customer success, account management and partnership
- Strong ownership mentality and a curious approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with data analytics, MMPs, mobile app ecosystem and ad tech
- Growth-minded to thrive in a startup environment
- Team player and ability to adapt to a growing company
- Critical thinking, curiosity towards online advertising and passionate about winning
- Track record with servicing and growing top-tier clients
- Experience in day to day digital campaign management
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Exceptional data story-telling and client presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and data-focused approach
- Fully comprehend advertiser's marketing needs and translate how MOLOCO's programmatic solution will drive KPIs and goals
- Identify and pitch incremental opportunities that are aligned to client's growth objectives and scale accordingly in partnership
- Be your client's go to person to serve as the external programmatic expert
- Work closely with Clients, Sales, other Growth Managers, Data Science and cross-functional teams to identify and to drive client's success
- Help build and iterate on new products and client solutions and work with Product, Data-Science, and Engineering teams
- Understand the mobile ecosystem, stay current on industry trends, and most importantly offer actionable insights to clients
- Lead multiple partnerships, client meetings and business reviews
- Analyze campaign data and providing actionable and valuable insights
- Translate complex data analysis into simple language and use it to influence decision making
- Create a clear data-driven strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.