Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on 1/6/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Mastery level of proficiency in Workday functional configuration in Advanced Compensation and Talent/Performance
- Proactively seeks the best resolution using excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches, etc
- Ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions
- A self motivated individual that can proactively identify gaps, take up challenges, build road maps and run on their own without seeking guidance from the team
- A true Business Systems Analyst with the desire to constantly improve and make valuable contributions to Workday as the HRIS system. Not only an expert in Workday HCM but also able to manager partners on their own
- Strong planning, project management, and communication skills. Very organized with high attention to detail
- Experience managing systems that support complex organizations covering multiple geographies
- Individual that is willing to take on and expand to other Workday HCM modules as and when required. Expert in Dashboards and report writing, knows how to write integrations and maintain Workday Security
- Lead Workday Advanced Compensation and Talent/Performance projects through solution design, testing, and implementation in an environment of constant change, with attention to scalability and consistency
- Own Advanced Compensation and Talent/Performance configuration, deployment, and organizational change activities. Conduct unit testing for all configuration and lead user acceptance testing as a test coordinator
- Support performance and compensation review cycles
- Monitor the efficacy and adoption of solutions, identifying problems ahead of partners and surfacing opportunities to enhance or scale solutions to better support business needs
- Design and develop tools for automation, monitoring, and auditing to reduce operational risk, eliminate manual workarounds, and improve efficiency
- Participate in Workday upgrade preparation and release activities, including feature review, impact analysis, regression testing, education, and updates to training materials
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards relevant to the modules
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.