Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the organization’s real estate portfolio, including managing Landlord relations, maintaining the physical properties, and ensuring compliance by working with local and national compliance team with relevant laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage landlord/tenant relations, including responding to inquiries and concerns, enforcing lease agreements, and coordinating move-ins and move-outs.
- Oversee maintenance and repair of physical properties, including scheduling and supervising work by contractors and vendors. This component will work with in house DEC team.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including fair housing laws, building codes, and safety standards. This will be in tandem with compliance teams across the Curaleaf platform.
- Prepare and manage budgets for each property, ensuring that income and expenses are appropriately managed.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract and retain tenants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local government officials, community leaders, and other stakeholders in the community.
- Travel Requirements: 25%
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., real estate, business administration, finance) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in property management or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of local and state laws and regulations related to property management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with tenants, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of financial management principles, including budgeting and financial reporting.
- Familiarity with property management software and other relevant technology tools.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.