Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 3/8/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 5+ years of developing and deploying backend APIs or full stack applications
- 3+ years Typescript/Node.js
- 2 - 3 years of SQL experience including experience with one of the following: Oracle, MySQL, or Postgresql
- Deep knowledge of frameworks, tools/IDEs, testing and documentation
- Developed a microservice or API and deployed it to the cloud
- Experience with AWS-based architectures including experience with Lambdas, SQS, RDS, etc
- Cloud development and deployment experience including: Serverless, Terraform, Circle CI, etc
- A Computer Science degree and/or progressive experience in software development
- Experience working in agile teams
- A pragmatic team-player with a can-do attitude
- A master problem solver capable of removing barriers to complete tasks independently
- An effective cross functional communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- Help build our new lead-to-cash architecture, in a cloud-first manner
- Create a new billing domain to centralize and decouple responsibilities from the rest of our subsystems
- Build a new workflow to manage invoice adjustments and approvals
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional