Subscription Management Systems
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM or a related field
- 3+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of business operations or management consulting experience
- Experience working with APIs for Business Management or CRM Software
- Experience building internal tools
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and highly motivated, with a resourceful, “figure-it-out” approach
- Extremely strong analytical skills - able to provide high quality, efficient, creative solutions to complex problems
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Operations, and Customer Support to deeply understand and optimize our business processes and workflows
- Assist with proactively identifying and prioritizing issues and opportunities within our subscription management systems and helping to define our approach to address them, focusing on effective integrations with other systems and enhancing and scaling current functionality
- Design simple, elegant and robust solutions that address customer and business needs and align with broader business strategy; provide detailed written specifications for each solution
- Organize our subscription data in a clean, consistent and orderly manner to enable better business insights and decisions across the organization
- Successfully deploy updates across the company, working with Engineering to develop and test solutions and with Sales Operations to align stakeholders across departments
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.