FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor for Farfetch Platform Solutions, you will gain excellent experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows. You will have the main responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners through every communication channel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to Customer Inquiries through several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products and services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch Platform Solutions to our customers and partners alike.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in customer service (1 year) in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English and German (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Experience with written communication;
- Good active listening skills;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Articulate and passionate.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Respond to customer inquiries ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners through several channels.