StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
Revenue Operations aims to maximize revenue throughout, standardize & implement operational best practices, provide measurable insights for sales enablement to improve sales performance, and enhance full-funnel accountability across the entire customer journey. We strive to be the connective tissue for all things revenue, as a result, we are highly analytical, data driven, and curious. You will play a pivotal role in building the culture, camaraderie, and momentum. This is a great opportunity to dig in, get your hands dirty, and help create a team from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and developing the weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence of sales team activities including QBRs, forecasting, pipeline generation, planning, and opportunity management
- Supporting the end-to-end process of handling our sales funnel and operational metrics such as pipeline growth, win/loss rates, quota attainment, and deliver regular insights to the business
- Perform regular data analysis to observe and drive improved efficiency across the sales, marketing, and customer success departments and use this data to proactively identify areas for improvement
- Leading projects and initiatives focused on efficiency and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization to make it easy for sellers to operate at StackAdapt
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Leads with empathy and possesses excellent storytelling skills, is able to dig into the data and communicate complex ideas in a simplistic manner
- Expert at building relationships and providing recommendations for improvement of a business function
- Experience working in a fast paced business environment such as sales/business operations or management consulting
- Intellectually curious, driven, and motivated by the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the organization
- Competitive salary + commissions
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We’ve been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We’ve been awarded: