Business Development Representative
Posted on 12/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 0-2 years sales development or other related experience
- Proven track record of success in professional, academic, or other setting where hard work and dedication enabled the achievement of a goal
- Team player who is motivated by both personal contributions and by contributing to team success
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated and not afraid to go through trial, error and failure
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels and types of people
- Proficient with google apps, salesforce, microsoft office, zoom
- Work closely with Chief Revenue Officer and Enterprise Sales Managers to help create and execute pipeline growth plans
- Outbound prospecting through research, strategic partnerships, contacts, etc
- Continuously evaluate and improve upon existing sales processes with an eye to scale
- Manage and log all activity in Salesforce
Automated medical documentation and data services
Augmedix is on a mission to rehumanize the physician-patient relationship and address the largest pain point in the US healthcare system — documentation burden.
Company Core Values
- Do work that matter - Augmedix is a mission-driven company set on a course to improve the lives of doctors, to improve the care patients receive, and to create high-value jobs in countries that need them most. We take ownership of what we do and we’re driven to make an impact. When something needs to get done, we don’t wait for someone else to take the lead, we roll up our sleeves and get it done.
- Collaborate first escalate later - Stop. Collaborate and listen. We are #OneAugmedix and we pride ourselves on working together to solve problems before sounding the alarm. We believe in transparency and going to the source to solve problems. We trust each other’s expertise and we work together to find a solution. We know that we all make mistakes, but we learn and work together to move forward.
- Be a beast - We go above and beyond our job descriptions to get work done. We’re constantly breaking things and rebuilding them in smarter ways. And when the going gets tough, we embrace the challenge. We’re always learning from each other and rewarding each other for stepping up.
- Let doctor be doctor - We are obsessed with our customers, our partners, and the quality we deliver every second of every day. We don’t take shortcuts that compromise the quality of our work and we constantly reinvent processes to create more value for our partners.