Sales Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Miami, FL, USA
- 1-2 years' experience in B2B tech sales as an SDR/BDR
- Experience with outbound sales
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to give and receive feedback - you will collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to drive process improvements
- High energy and willing to learn
- B2B SaaS experience
- Domain experience in cybersecurity or supply chain information risk
- Experience with Hubspot, Outreach.io, or other CRM software
- Generating new opportunities using outbound tactics (email sequences, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.)
- Identifying, targeting and nurturing potential outbound opportunities
- Qualifying inbound opportunities
- Understanding the needs of prospects and communicating them clearly to the sales reps you're working with
- Clearly articulating UpGuard's value proposition and products to prospects and positioning it based on their particular problem/need
- Taking accurate and detailed notes in our CRM
- Working collaboratively with sales, marketing and product to utilise the insights you learn from prospects to make process and product improvements
Third-party risk & attack surface management
UpGuard's mission is to protect the world's data.
- Free lunches and coffee
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements (work-from-home)
- A 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision benefits (US employees)
Company Core Values
- Care about our team - Understand what matters to our employees. Give them what they need to do their best work.
- Be excellent to each other - No games. No bullshit. We rely on our peers to improve. Be open, honest and kind.
- Pride in what we do - Value quality and integrity in everything we do.
- Don't #!&$ the customer - Understand customers' stated and unstated needs. Make them wildly successful.
- Do the impossible - Be energized by difficult problems. Revel in unknowns. Ask 'Why?', but always question, 'Why not?'