Aircraft Enrollment Analyst
Posted on 3/8/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI's technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information
- Experience with aircraft maintenance programs
- Experience and understanding of aircraft and engine logbooks
- Working knowledge of aviation maintenance reports
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and Windows
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 Year degree from an accredited university or trade school (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of aviation maintenance, planning, or tracking experience including exposure to Logs and Records or a 4year degree, from an accredited university, in an equivalent degree program
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience using MS Excel
- Ability to parse data from MS Excel
- Familiarity with the use of web-based applications and remote desktop functionality
- Read and understand customer maintenance compliance records and other data to ensure completeness
- Communicate clearly and respectfully in both written and verbal form to peers and customers
- Respond to correspondence, facilitate the gathering of information, and apply technical knowledge, to ensure the integrity of the Customer's maintenance program information is correctly inputted into the application
- Coordinate and cultivate positive relationships and communications with all external and internal business units to ensure efficient integration and deployment of customers' maintenance programs in Traxxall
- Understand and effectively demonstrate the parsing of data from Excel Spreadsheets
- Perform research in OEM maintenance manuals to correctly identify deficiencies in enrollment data
- Read, understand and disposition regulatory and OEM bulletins and directives
- Exercise sound judgment while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and support when communicating with customers
- Accurately follow and execute all written enrollment procedures and provide feedback to the QC team of improvements or deficiencies in the procedures
- Accurately create professional enrollment Quality Control Feedback Reports (QCFR) for customers
- Perform final enrollment audit prior to submitting enrollment to QC for review
- Work with QC team to further refine and correct enrollment issues
- Work with the Maintenance Analyst in the post-enrollment clean up as required or directed
- Perform all other tasks directed by manager/supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
- To timely, accurate aircraft enrollment as necessary
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.