Sales Development Representative Software Hybrid Albuquerque, Nm
Posted on 2/19/2022
Albuquerque, NM, USA
- You can build, sell, deliver, or support products and services that are the best in the business. Together, we amplify our clients' stories to the world
- There is a lot of career opportunity for you to stretch, develop new skills, lead from the front, and progress in new roles. We offer training, career and leadership development, and multiple career pathing opportunities. We promoted 270 plus employees in the year 2021
- Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) strategy focuses on access to diversity education, increasing representation at all levels, and fostering an environment of belonging. Cision's inclusiveness and feeling of community can be seen and felt directly through the work of our four, active Employee Resource Groups
- Our Cision Flex work policy blends the best parts of remote work and in-office collaboration
- Our modern office environments across the globe provide the perfect space for coming together as a team or working independently
- An individual with a passion to start / grow a career within Sales
- Relentless and always wanting to learn
- Received a 4-year degree from an Accredited College
- An interest in moving to a consultative Sales position within a software company
- You will have an innate hunger, self-motivation, and work ethic
- Be confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic, quick-moving and rapidly changing environments
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with your TEAM
- A global tech company that provides communication solutions to top brands across every industry
- We're an award-winning leader in Public Relations, Marketing, and Social Media Management technology and intelligence
- At the core, our dynamic organization is powered by our 4,000 people - who together create a strong culture of collaboration and community
- Cision is a communications leader that uses the power of technology to transform our clients' business. Our software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact
- Cision is a mid-sized company with 4,000 employees globally, and 53,000+ clients in 170+ countries. We have the resources of a large company and the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up
- Scheduling quality demos for sales team by identifying, researching, and contacting potential customers and ensure those demos occur
- Hitting or exceeding a monthly quota and acting as the first point of contact for potential clients while executing marketing and sales tactics
- Making 60+ outbound cold calls and customized emails per day using sales enablement tools
- Prospecting quality contacts and accounts that are a best fit for using the Cision platform, while partnering with sales representatives to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
- Collecting market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Become an expert with the Cision products and services, buyer types and the tools necessary to be successful: Salesforce CRM, New Voice Media, Microsoft Outlook, LinkedIn, etc
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Cision's broader Sales methodology and sales cycle
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.