Azure Cloud Engineer
Updated on 3/27/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of comparable experience
- Current Microsoft Certification or be able to show proof of working towards obtaining one in the near future
- At least 2+ years of experience supporting similar projects
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Able to work well with clients and team members of all levels
- Understand that we are here to help our customers succeed and possess a positive 'can-do' attitude with a strong commitment to customer support
- Experience designing and building Azure virtual data centers including ARM templates, network architecture, perimeter security, and ASR
- Experience building Azure governance including subscription design, resource groups, and RBAC policies
- Have hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and Paas
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 3-4+ years
- Clearance Required: Candidate must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Location: 80% on site at Patriots Plaza or Quantico, VA
- Travel: 0%
- Working with Federal customers on site at either Patriots Plaza or Quantico, VA on their requirements, understanding their current environment, and performing gap analysis
- Testing and supporting a pilot of the services
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to both advise senior leadership, as well as provide a leadership role to engineers who as technically adapt as you are
- Directly interface with the client on a regular basis provide presentations from time to time
- Producing well written, technical detailed articles (documents) that are tailored specifically to the customer's environment, objectives and requirements
- The Senior Cloud Engineer must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with the customer's technical staff as well as management team. Prior experience in supporting one or more cloud infrastructure migration projects is essential
New Planet Technologies, Inc. provides turn key systems for real time shipment tracking and logistics management.
- Group Health Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plans
- MetLife Workplace Voluntary Employee Paid Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Verizon Wireless Phone Plan Discounts
- Smart Dollar Program
- Pet Insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of everything we do. We strive to establish trust early in our relationships by negotiating with integrity and with a goal of delivering on time, every time. Doing the right thing for our customers will provide long-term benefit for Planet and our business relationships.
- Creativity - We encourage and support our people to evaluate fresh approaches to business challenges and to offer our clients innovation and creative possibilities.
- Evolve and Grow - We desire that our employees take personal ownership in their projects, learn new concepts, mentor, and apply their skills cross-functionally. We want our employees to become leading professionals in their areas of focus and provide the opportunities to do so.
- Quality - We make certain that our clients are elated with our support and conduct regular surveys to measure our performance. Exceeding client expectations is a goal we set for every engagement. In support of this, we regularly recognize teams and individuals at Planet for raising the bar and making a difference.