Director – Marketing Technology
Updated on 2/2/2023
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin...
- Ideally, you have successfully led the development and delivery of complex marketing products at scale
- You are passionate about your craft and you know how to get results
- You are a builder and can effectively create a vision and influence others to drive that vision forward in concert with other teams
- You have a passion for the intersection of Marketing and Technology. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- You are able to present and communicate technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
- You hold a deep understanding of paid and owned marketing channels
- You have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- You are able to work across organizational boundaries and matrixed reporting structures
- You have an ability to fully understand business goals and metrics, turn data into insight, and translate requirements into actionable analysis
- You are experienced with i18n (Internationalization) and l10n (Localization), as well as the nuances of CCPA and GDPR
- You demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, supported by excellent written and oral communication, and a bias towards documentation and replicable, long-term solutions
- You hold a BA/BS degree and 10+ years of related performance marketing and/or consulting experience with 7+ years experience managing direct reports
- You possess proficiency in SQL
- You have experience leading and mentoring a front-end engineering team (React and Next.js) that builds infrastructure and platform tools that enable highly-scalable, self-serve tools for Marketers
- Lead Marketing Technology roadmap at DoorDash and work across Marketing, Data Science, Analytics, Product, Engineering and BI teams to bring that to life
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.