Strategy Associate to the CTO
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 3-5+ years experience engaging with Sr. Executives
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or other relevant degree (accredited)
- Proven track record of successfully navigating ambiguous situations
- Proven track record of influencing across an organization and leading others cross-functionally to deliver on projects and goals
- Strong program management skills to autonomously drive multiple initiatives in a changing environment
- Strong experience in technical realms and leading technical projects to success
- Product, Data Science, or Engineering background / experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity with high EQ and low ego
- Operationally minded and process oriented - relentlessly focused on documentation and efficiency
- Documenting key strategies and initiatives, and working with internal Product Leaders to execute on these programs
- Providing an independent perspective and acting as a sounding board for ideas
- Developing audit mechanisms to drive process efficiency and best practice adoption
- Collaborating with Product Leaders to manage the annual and quarterly planning processes and implement key best practices/processes (e.g. annual narratives, press releases, opex reviews)
- Assisting in agenda/topics for key EPD and cross-functional discussions, as well as Board of Directors meetings
- Acting as consultant or supporter to various internal teams or projects
- 2+ years working in Product Development function (Engineering or Product Management preferred)
- 2+ years supervising/managing technical staff
- MBA degree
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
Company Core Values
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.