Posted on 5/19/2022
Norman, OK, USA
- Assist with month, quarter, and year closing procedures
- Responsible of Account Payables cycle and monthly payments process
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Reporting to governmental authorities including VAT
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursement
- Assist and support in external audit process
- Support in internal controls requests
- Working in a multicurrency and international environment
- Ad hoc accounting projects as needed
- Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage)
- 5+ years bookkeeping experience
- Experience in a Hi-Tech or multi-national company - Must
- High-level English (both spoken and written)
- Experience working with NetSuite - Advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Full time position
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.