Senior/Staff Machine Learning Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Physics, similar field(s) of study, or equivalent practical knowledge
- Expertise in building deep learning systems with Python
- Programming experience implementing cutting-edge DeepLearning ML solutions using Tensorflow / PyTorch
- Strong understanding of ML workflows: data sampling and curation, pre-processing, model training, ablation studies, evaluation, deployment, and inference optimization
- 8+ years of experience in a related field
- Research, design, implement, optimize and deploy deep learning models that advance the state of the art in planning and control, for autonomous driving
- Leverage fleet data and state-of-the-art techniques in ML
- Implement software that runs on-vehicle to efficiently execute our algorithms in real time
- Develop metrics and tools to analyze errors and understand improvement of system performance
- Experience working on self-driving problems (Perception, Prediction, Planning, Simulation)
- Experience in Imitation, RL (especially offline/off-policy), modern NN architectures (such as GPT) or related techniques
- Experience with C++
- Experience with CUDA
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.