Updated on 3/27/2023
Remote • United States
- Love of solving problems and building things
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a software engineer
- Recent experience in Python using FastAPI or Flask
- Strong understanding of relational databases and related topics (data modeling, diagnosing slow queries, etc.)
- Extensive experience working with APIs and knowledge of HTTP and REST principles
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices, especially maintainable code, code reviews, and unit testing
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
- Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
- Great analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- You have a willingness to learn, teach and step outside of your comfort zone
- Sense of ownership in your work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
- Experience with high scale e-commerce solutions
- Well-versed in AWS cloud-first architectures and scaling components
- Experience in AWS services like Kinesis, Serverless etc
- Experience in Java Spring and Docker Containers
- Knowledge of EDI
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chain
Automated hospital pharmacy kit tracking
Kit Check creates groundbreaking Medication Intelligence solutions that provide item-level visibility, workflow simplicity and actionable analytics. They empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine, to the right patient at the right time, every time.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account
- Home Office Stipend
- Health & Dependent Care FSA Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Mental Health Stipend
Company Core Values
- Get Stuff Done - We take ownership and action to change the industry and ourselves. We identify root causes, engage with the real problem, hit our deadlines, and follow through until the job is done.
- Join Forces - We work together to solve problems that are beyond the domain of any individual, and we support each other to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers, the company, and the team. We fight for our ideas without making it personal, and own decisions and outcomes together.
- Honor the Customer - We value our customers’ needs, recognize their expertise, and focus on their success. We look for ways to delight them, with an emphasis on valuable, repeatable solutions. We make commitments and we deliver on them.
- Redefine Possible - We constantly seek out better ideas. We go beyond what our customers ask for and build relevant, innovative solutions. We challenge how we do things and improve upon them.
- Have Fun - We spend almost half of our waking hours at work. We have fun, cultivate shared and diverse interests, and enjoy the people we work with.