Updated on 12/1/2023
Creates durable textiles and automation software for manufacturing
SRTX is a pioneer in the textile industry, having developed Sheertex, a highly durable knit made from one of the world's strongest polymers, which has significantly improved the longevity of hosiery products, contributing to sustainability by reducing waste. The company's commitment to employee welfare is evident in its equitable wage policy and a culture that fosters creativity and growth. Furthermore, SRTX's use of its proprietary Cortex SaaS platform for automating manufacturing operations, making it a fully connected, real-time aware smart knitting factory, demonstrates its industry leadership and technical prowess.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 17%
1 year growth↓ -7%
2 year growth↓ -7%
Montreal, QC, Canada
Business & Strategy
IT & Security
- Resilience required - you'll be jumping into a lot of problems without much context.
- Must be a problem solver - your superpower is getting things fixed and finished.
- Strong experience with spreadsheets, reports, data analysis, visualizations, etc.
- Resourcefulness - you need to be able to research, and find your own answers quickly.
- Highly adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Impatient - you're the one asking if we can finish it today, everyday.
- Experience - worked at a high growth startup before.
- Previously involved in the startup, technology or manufacturing ecosystem.
- A passion for R&D, innovation, and technology.
- Construction Experience
- Fluently bilingual in both French and English.
- Foster clear and open communication among project stakeholders, team members, and project managers.
- Ensure everyone is on the same page regarding project progress and any changes.
- Tackle and resolve conflicts that arise in the midst of a complex project involving multiple companies.
- Keep a watchful eye on project tasks, deadlines, and milestones.
- Ensure team members are well-informed about their roles and responsibilities.
- Motivate and ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Identify potential risks that could jeopardize the project's success.
- Implement strategies to manage and minimize these risks, ensuring project stability and progress.
- Employer paid Group insurance coverage
- Group RRSP with employer match
- 3 weeks vacation
- 3 paid sick days
- 2 paid personal days
- On-site parking
- 50% employee discount
- Your birthday off on us
- Commuter perk (OPUS paid)