Senior Devops Engineer
Posted on 1/9/2023
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Development Operations (DevOps)
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies with a deep knowledge of containerisation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS/GKE
- Experience with CI/CD and GitOps services
- Experience with different deployment methodologies canary, blue green
- Experience with day-2 ops, monitoring and alerting, data migrations, backup recovery
- Exposure to multiple cloud vendors and infrastructure as code tools
- Team collaboration to design, develop and deploy high quality, sophisticated, and highly scalable systems
- Investigate, architect, plan and provision medium and large cloud based systems individually or with teammates
- Collaborate with Technical Leads, Project Managers, and Clients to plan roadmaps, estimate tasks and drive team's time effective
- Coordinate closely with developers, designers, artists, producers, program managers and QA
- Build and maintain automation for Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Understanding of compliance as it relates to software infrastructure
- Exposure to scalable solutions and the prospect of large data sets
- Having experience to go “Full Stack” to develop or trace code between application and server
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.