How you will help
As part of our Contracts team, you will support our commercial contract lifecycle process and our commercial teams. In addition to day to day contract review and process improvement, you will be a team member of the Contracts team responsible for the accurate and efficient preparation and storage of our contracts with our data partners and customers. This role does not require paralegal experience, but it is preferred. Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment is key to this role.
What you will do
• Support our Sales team as they develop and complete sales contracts
• Prepare standardized sales agreements and coordinate approvals within our teams
• Maintain and develop our centralized contract database
• Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers regarding contracts
• Provide reporting and analytical support for contract management
• Proactively identify gaps and risk issues as it relates to contracting processes
• Perform other contract administration oversight as assigned
• Drive opportunities for the Contracts Team improvement, pace and support
You are …
• Methodical with a keen attention to detail
• Accurate and highly organized with data and documents
• Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality both internally and externally
• Passionate about supporting sales and leadership teams
• A self-starter that enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast paced environment
Desired skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Preferred field of study: business finance, law, or health care administration
• Paralegal certificate is a plus
• 5+ years of progressive contract management experience
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $70,000 - 90,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com
Why you’ll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]