Posted on 5/10/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 1+ years of experience managing high output security engineering teams
- Proven track record of building and scaling high quality security engineering teams and programs in high growth environments
- Technical aptitude with security fundamentals and how they apply to complex systems at scale
- A desire to build an inclusive and diverse culture
- A passion and unwavering commitment to improving security and privacy
- Inside Figma: getting out of the (secure) shell
- Inside Figma: securing internal web apps
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- A new collaboration with Adobe
- Manage, support and grow a talented team of security engineers who build systems to protect Figma and our users
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to design, build, and ship secure products and features
- Establish trust within and across teams by creating accountability and a positive work environment in partnership with other leaders in the organization
- Grow your career in an engaged and creative engineering community
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.