Software Engineer l, Android - Slack
Posted on 4/21/2022
Ontario, Canada • Canada
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 2 + years of mobile engineering experience, ideally in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship
- Experience developing with Kotlin and Java
- Understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles
- Computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Experience working with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Knowledge of the capabilities of different Android API levels
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A familiarity with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- A good understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading
- A desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Experience using Slack and a keen interest in making it better
- Experience building design systems to create reusable and scalable components
- A passion for creating accessible applications
- A passion for building and maintaining great open source projects or otherwise contributing to the Android community
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines and Jetpack Compose for building views
- Experience with reactive programming (e.g. RXJava)
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
Company Core Values
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.