Sr. Field Specialist
Posted on 8/23/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Customer focused mindset
- Empowered self-starter who can process and execute on complex information potentially in high stress environments including regulatory checks
- Collaborates and communicates effectively and persuasively
- Proficiency with computers and software including Microsoft Office, and ability to effectively navigate internal business platforms
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Adaptable to a fast paced and changing environment
- 3+ years' experience in customer service; previous EV experience a plus
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle (or state that you are commuting daily to/from)and ability to obtain and pass DOT/driver qualification packet including drug screening and medical exam; possess an exceptional driving record
- Ability to complete driver training/car-hauling training and a road test within the first 30 days of employment which may include winching (training provided)
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a notary license (Within the first 90 days of employment) in the state of your assigned work location
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support customers on nights, weekends and/or holidays; Ability and willingness to travel based on business needs to support other market launches and operations
- Ability to fulfill physical requirements including; lift 50 lbs safely, bending/crouching/kneeling, standing, walking or sitting for extended periods
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years; No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years; Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
- Willingness to work in various working conditions including being in an active service center or unpredictable weather conditions
- Engage with Rivian customers and identify the unique needs to create an individualized experience including demonstration drives and customer deliveries
- Support new and existing customers as a Rivian product expert
- Willing and able to operate Department of Transportation compliance for flatbed operations
- Conduct required compliance audits inspections, track your Hours of Service, and follow all FMCSA/DOT regulations related to DOT regulations
- Execute local registration documents with customers during delivery
- Responsible for transporting vehicles in various weather elements
- Be resourceful, explore your curiosity, and ask questions to seek customer centric solutions to problems
- Work closely with internal service center cross functional partners to ensure vehicle standards and operational processes
- Additional responsibilities as requested from the business
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team