Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
- An ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and develop concrete action plans
- A highly entrepreneurial “roll up your sleeves” mindset
- Strong financial modeling experience and a willingness to dig into the details
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, metrics and customer lifecycle
- Excellent presentation and written skills and the ability to simplify messaging while understanding the nuances
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, Strategic Finance, Business Operations or related fields
- Experience at a high growth B2B SaaS business w/ extra points for self-serve
- Experience with financial planning tools (i.e. Anaplan)
- SQL experience preferred
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Own the self serve revenue forecast across geographies, product type and customer segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Growth) to review investment opportunities and drive growth experiments with the highest ROI
- Create a culture of performance management with real time dashboards, KPIs, and insights into emerging trends
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business reviews for the CFO and Executive Team
- Build annual operating plans and ongoing analysis of performance and investment to highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.