Business Strategy & Operations Associate
Posted on 5/19/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 3+ years of experience in highly strategic, operational, and analytical environments e.g. business operations, investment banking, strategy consulting, private equity or venture capital
- Ability to solve complex business problems, think from first principles, and build scalable processes
- Experience in efficient insight generation, arriving at a conclusion and logical next steps
- Experience building strong collaborative relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Alignment with Notion's Operating Values: https://www.notion.so/blog/notion-operating-values
- Partner with key stakeholders across product, marketing, people, sales, and customer experience to drive business strategy by synthesizing insights and setting actionable plans
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into impactful insights and make recommendations to Notion's leadership team based on your findings
- Support high-impact cross-functional initiatives such as pricing strategy, strategic planning and new market entry from strategy to execution
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly metrics-focused as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses, conducting research, and building reports to understand performance
- Leverage your business background to design and implement strong systems & processes that improve performance
- SQL know-how
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company
Notion's mission is to make toolmaking ubiquitous. The company operates an all-in-one productivity platform that enables users to create tools and collaborate easily.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Mental health & wellbeing package
- Parental leave
- Fertility coverage
- Retirement matching
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly stipend
- Be an owner of the mission: We’re driven by our commitment to empower every person on the planet to use software exactly the way they want.
- Be a pace setter: We move with urgency so we can set the cadence for our market, cover more ground, and ship more great products and programs for our users, faster.
- Be a truth seeker: We pursue the best data, ideas, and solutions with rigor and open-mindedness, always guided by our users’ most pressing needs.
- Be kind and direct: We deliver feedback in the spirit of helping our colleagues improve, balancing sensitivity with caring honesty. We’re in this together.