Search Marketing, Remote, Anywhere in the World
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position
- From training with our Sr Digital Marketers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
- Training doesn't stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
- FXLearns program - where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
- After 1,500+ clients, we've been able to truly master our processes and procedures - you will be trained on all of those - no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) - because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
- Desired Education: Bachelors in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or related major
- At least 5 years of experience in any of the following: Organic SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads (PPC), Social Media Ad Management and account management. You don't need to have all of the skills included, we'll provide training!
- Your individual experience dictates your role
- 18 Months + Experience in at least two of the following: Our Sr Digital Marketers will train you on anything you don't know :)
- General knowledge of SEO/Technical SEO/Local SEO
- General knowledge of Google Ads
- Knowledge and experience with social media ad management
- General knowledge of Google Analytics
- General Knowledge in CRO
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working concurrently on several projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
- Manage all aspects of SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in order to drive client growth/success
- Optimize client websites for search engines (on-page SEO)
- Perform keyword research for both SEO and PPC campaigns
- Analyze competitors' websites and online marketing initiatives
- Create and manage paid search ad campaigns
- Manage significant paid search budgets on top tier search engines (Google & Bing)
- Prepare monthly SEO campaign reports
- Optimize web content for keywords related to customer products and services
- Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs (primary point of contact for your individual clients)
- Analyze and Correct technical issues on the backend of websites
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
ROI-focused digital marketing
WebFX is on a mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe. The company is a full-service design and SEO firm that offers a number of innovative web marketing solutions.
- Flexible Schedule
- Little Amps Coffee & Tea Bar
- Merit-Based Promotions
- On-Site Gym and Yoga Classes
- Supplemental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Humanitarian Trips
- Personal Desk Fund
- 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
- CheersFX Peer Recognition
- FXLearns Library
- New Parent Support