Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- BA/BS in computer science, or related degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data
- Experience working in fields like recommendation systems, natural language processing, applied machine learning, large scale production search/ranking system or other related systems
- Thrive in a customer-focused, tight-knit and cross-functional environment - being a team player and willing to take on whatever is most impactful for the company is a must
- A proactive and positive attitude to lead, learn, troubleshoot and take ownership of both small tasks and large features
- Proven ability to design and build complex search/ranking/recommendation or other related systems
- Strong coding skills (for example in Go/Python/Java/C++ etc)
- Build and grow various features of our search stack like search ranking models, query parsing/understanding, natural language question answering etc
- Deeply understand search usage and user needs and identify gaps in the search stack
- Design, experiment with and iterate on ML/NLP/IR solutions to address gaps in the search stack
- Design and evolve experimentation framework to help evaluate improvements the search stack
- Write robust code that's easy to read, maintain and test
- Mentor more junior engineers or learn from battle tested ones
Enterprise search & knowledge management software
At Glean, their mission is to empower more than a million learners with the confidence and ability to build useful knowledge.
- Healthcare - Happy and healthy go together. We cover medical, dental, and vision for you and yours.
- Competitive compensation - Have a real stake in your job and your future with competitive stock options.
- 401(k) - We make it easy to save for the future today by contributing to a 401k.
- Flexible work - We work 3 days a week in the office, though we believe in folks working where they can be most effective.
- Company events - We work hard and play hard - from weekly happy hours to our annual company retreat.
- Unlimited PTO - Flexible hours, PTO, company-wide summer and winter break shutdown
- Transparent culture - By default we keep things open and accessible so we can make better decisions together, faster.
- Learning and development - We offer a learning stipend to help you grow and achieve your goals.
- Free meals - With lunch and dinner options every day, no need to work while you’re hungry.
Company Core Values
- One together - We leave our egos behind to forge a trusting, inclusive, and transparent environment.
- Customer obsessed - We relentlessly work to solve customer problems and focus on product quality and excellence.
- Owners - We take responsibility for our company, product, and culture, leaving things in a better state.
- Think big, start small - We dream big and solve hard problems through continuous learning and rapid iteration.
- Beyond boundaries - We are eager to learn and grow. We help each other thrive and aren’t afraid to try new things.