Assessments Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in math, statistics, education, psychology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in K-12 assessment development
- 2+ years of leadership experience with a strong ability to inspire, lead, and motivate others
- Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and decision-making skills
- Can-do attitude with an openness to others' ideas
- Willingness to innovate and find new, efficient solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, including the ability to summarize complex technical information and communicate it to a variety of audiences
- Lead development and maintenance of cutting-edge, computer-adaptive tests for K-12 education, including universal screening, interim benchmark, and diagnostic assessments for math and ELA
- Work with company leaders to define the vision of IXL's assessment products
- Create and maintain project schedules and workflows; communicate project goals and estimates to stakeholders
- Collaborate with content experts to create and curate item pools
- Collaborate with a team of psychometricians to collect and analyze psychometric data
- Strategically coordinate validity research, document development processes, and create technical reports
- Work with product managers to design students' test-taking experience and user-facing reports
- Collaborate with marketing and customer service teams to write assessment-related copy and answer user questions
- Communicate technical psychometric concepts to all stakeholders, including non-technical audiences
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.