Senior Full Stack Engineer
Updated on 11/15/2023
Cap table management tools for startups
Pulley is a forward-thinking company dedicated to simplifying the process of starting a business, with a focus on optimizing equity through their cap table management tools. Their commitment to fostering founder-led companies has positioned them as a preferred choice among scaling startups, particularly those in the YC batch. The company's culture promotes entrepreneurship and its platform is designed to help founders and employees make informed decisions about their equity, demonstrating its industry leadership and technical prowess.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 41%
2 year growth↑ 227%
Canada • United States
- 5+ years of experience, preferably at high growth startups
- An understanding or desire to work in Golang and React
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders across a variety of disciplines
- Transform initial designs and technical blueprints into remarkable, end-to-end new product features that set industry standards.
- Elevate our software ecosystem by consistently crafting top-tier, production-ready, and code that's not only robust but also a joy to maintain.
- Help with key architectural and technology adoption decisions to help drive the product’s scalability
- Lead by example, promote a culture of egoless learning, and take on a mentorship role
- First Principles Thinking
- Ship It & Iterate
- Boldly Honest & Aggressively Considerate
- Default Yes