Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 8+ years of product management experience related to data and/or data infrastructure, with 7+ years of product management experience in those areas
- Passionate about improving developer productivity, product quality, and automating/optimizing developer workflows
- Demonstrated empathy for key data analysis pain points, and a track record of leadership in building products for data scientists and analysts
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and data infrastructure principles
- Experience with managing multiple product team roadmaps to build cohesive data ecosystems, platforms and tools
- Proven ability to prioritize and pair bold product vision with execution
- Strong written and verbal communication ability to influence and drive strategy
- Establish the vision for next generation metrics infrastructure products, the knowledge graph, and analytics products. Challenge the status quo and inspire people to think outside the box
- Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our data scientists and business analysts, solving technical and operational problems as they relate to product development
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of engineers across Data Platform, Data Science, Operations, and other customers and stakeholders to deliver on your teams' mission
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (FP&A, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Trust, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team
- Communicate concisely with engineering and product leadership, and influence our technical strategy
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Create processes for collecting feedback from users, and prioritizing requests across an expanding number of businesses
- Define key success metrics and SLOs to inform product success and health
- 5+ years of experience developing innovative data infrastructure products
- Experience as a data engineer, data scientist, or other advanced data user
- Bonus - Python, SQL
- Knowledge of data creation and consumption products (Superset, Looker, Amplitude, etc.)
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.