HR Business Partner, GTM
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
LiveRamp is looking for a strategic and experienced HRBP leader to partner with Chief Commercial Officer, Head of Revenue, and Go-To-Market leadership as we enter our next phase of growth. As a senior member of our HRBP team, not only will you provide guidance to your client groups, but you’ll also help define what HRBP means at LiveRamp, both immediately and in the future.
You’ll be a strong partner to COE teams in establishing how to best define and implement people strategies. You’ll also encourage your client groups to take on a forward-looking model as we scale over the next few years. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact throughout LiveRamp and grow as a leader in the People & Culture space.
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to C-suite and senior business leaders.
- Partner with leaders on strategically building out new and/or rapidly growing teams.
- Collaborate with COE teams to design and implement programs across the Go-To-Market functions.
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization.
- Utilize data and analytics to inform key business decisions.
- Identify development, performance, and retention needs and implementing solutions.
- Mentor and coach other members of the COE teams.
- At least 8 years experience in HR client support with a minimum of 5 years experience as an HRBP within a high-growth environment.
- Track record of success partnering with and influencing senior leaders within the business.
- Strong experience with organizational scaling and design.
- Ability to drive people programs: performance management, calibrations, compensation planning, executive coaching, employee relations, organizational design, etc.
- Additional experience within other areas of HR is a bonus.
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to root cause analysis.
- Highly collaborative and results driven.
- Experience partnering with Go-To-Market leaders and teams
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote:A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves.Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $160,000 to $250,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.