Sales Compensation Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Experience managing a Compensation Tool (Varicent, Xactly, Callidus, etc)
- Strong modeling, data visualization, and dashboarding skills
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Specialist in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and other Analytics tools
- Proven project management skills
- Support the design, execution, and administration of our global sales compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs
- Develop expertise with and support the ongoing management and build-out of our new Incentive Compensation Management system, Varicent, to ensure timely and accurate commissions calculations and payments
- Build and maintain comprehensive incentive compensation dashboards, analytics, forecasts, and reports to provide sales leadership with real-time transparency into compensation plan performance and efficiency
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Ops Leads, HR, Systems, IT, and Finance teams to define, detail, and improve upon the processes to gain efficiency, identify problems, and automate the data collection and reporting process to support the efficient calculation of commissions
- Support the implementation of sales compensation training, communication, and enablement on the sales compensation plan details
- Demonstrate drive and vitality with small & big initiatives
- SaaS company experience
- Experience with Salesforce
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.