First Party Fulfillment
Posted on 2/4/2023
Remote • Atlanta, GA, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Accounting background with 7+ years of experience
- Experience managing 1 or more direct reports
- Comfort working with multiple internal systems including our financial ERP system, billing tools, HRIS system, etc. to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Experience overseeing the accounting for a multiple location/property organization
- Experience overseeing month-end close of a company or division
- Experience in accounting systems such as Netsuite (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated spirit with strong strategic skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Experience in the logistics and/or warehousing industry
- Proactively own all accounting for each of the company's seven fulfillment centers, including deep analysis to identify and resolve variances from month to month, and variances versus our financial operating plan
- Drive efficiency and accuracy of all financial accounting processes, including A/R, A/P, month-end close, etc
- Actively address and resolve any customer questions related to billing and invoicing, in partnership with Stord's customer success team
- Propose and test new solutions to improve and automate the team's existing processes
- Implement and refine internal controls processes and policies
- Partner with the FP&A team in preparing financial analysis to enable financial visibility and accountability for the business operations team
- Lead and mentor a team of two direct reports
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or other related studies, preferred)
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Ability to work during Eastern time zone working hours
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
Company Core Values
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.